Help us show appreciation to our teachers on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14. Please bring in FLOWERS and ENCOURAGING NOTES. We would like the parents to write notes of appreciation and encouragement to our teachers as students will write during Teacher Appreciation Week.
News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- February 6 -- Scrip Order due to office by 3:30pm
- February 14 -- Bring in Flowers and encouraging notes for staff
- February 16 -- **Rescheduled PAC meeting, 8:10 am Sanctuary**
- February 23 -- Box Top deadline
- February 27 -- Scrip Order due to office by 3:30pm
New Order of Business:
- LOOKING FOR NEW PAC BOARD MEMBERS, please email the PAC if you are interested. Need to fill positions by May.
- Winter Kids First -- We will be conducting our final drive during the month of February. These funds will be combined with our Fall funds and given to the school. Our annual goal is to raise $25,000 for the school. We have collected about $9,000 from our Fall Kids First fundraiser.
- Library Help!! -- We are in need of several volunteers for our library. If you are interested in helping, please contact Lori Vanderkamp at email@example.com
At home help: Take boxes home to label with barcodes and reading level In library help: Additional help needing sorting and re-shelving books.
Long Term: Looking for someone to “learn the ropes” of the library.
- February Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - February Pizza
Tuesdays - February Subway
Wednesdays - February Panda Express
Thursdays - February Baja Fresh
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot