- Help us show appreciation to our teachers, staff, and specialists on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14. Please bring in FLOWERS and ENCOURAGING NOTES.
- We would like the parents to write notes of appreciation and encouragement to our teachers as students will write during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- We will be collecting the flowers as students enter the sanctuary and divide them between our 18 staff members.
News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- February 14 -- Bring in Flowers and encouraging notes for staff
- February 16 -- **Rescheduled PAC meeting, 8:10 am Sanctuary**
- February 23 -- Box Top deadline
- February 27 -- Scrip Order due to office by 3:30pm
New Order of Business:
- No FUN RUN--The PAC Board has made an executive decision to move away from fundraising (with the exception of Kids First) for the remainder of the year and focus on community building. That being said, we are no longer doing a Fun Run this year. As a PAC Board we are working with school staff to create a community building event such as another Bingo Night. We had such a great turnout and positive feedback, we felt encouraged to host another event.
- LOOKING FOR NEW PAC BOARD MEMBERS, please email the PAC if you are interested. Need to fill positions by May.
- Winter Kids First -- We will be conducting our final drive during the month of February. These funds will be combined with our Fall funds and given to the school. Our annual goal is to raise $25,000 for the school. We have collected over $9,500 from our Fall Kids First fundraiser.
- February Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - February Pizza
Tuesdays - February Subway
Wednesdays - February Panda Express
Thursdays - February Baja Fresh
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot