News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- March 6 -- 8th grade Only, Highschool forecasting due
- March 9 -- PAC Board Meeting, 6:30pm Cafeteria
- March 13 -- Scrip Order due to office by 3:30pm
- March 17 -- Bingo Night, 6:30-8, Cafeteria, Bring a snack/dessert to share
- April 13 -- PAC Board meeting, moved to evening, 6:30pm **This will be a voting meeting on distribution of funds, from previously collected fundraisers, excluding Kids First funds already allocated for the school board general fund**
New Order of Business:
- Thank you to Nicki Davis and the 3rd grade families for providing lunch for our staff last Friday!
- PAC Survey--We have put together a short survey to gather information regarding expectations/concerns you may have regarding the Kids First program. Thank you to those of you who already completed the survey. If you have not yet, please refer to your February 23 Thursday Email and take a few minutes to complete the anonymous survey. Open until March 12th.
- BINGO NIGHT-- We are excited to be hosting another Bingo Night. Mark your calendars for March 17, 6:30-8pm in the cafeteria. We are going with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. Please bring a “themed” snack/dessert to share. PAC will provide lemonade, water, and paper products.
- Book Fair-- Our next Scholastic Book Fair is April 9-13! Here's the link to volunteer for the Book Fair. ( http://signup.com/go/LcxHac ) Contact Jennifer Gatke at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Looking for new PAC members-- We need to fill positions by May!! If we don’t have these positions filled...PAC goes away. This means programs like Scrip and weekly lunches would not be available, to name a few.
- Winter Kids First -- These funds will be combined with our Fall funds and given to the school. Our annual goal is to raise $25,000 for the school. We have collected over $12,353 in total. We are almost halfway! We will continue to collect funds through the remainder of the school year. Thank you everyone!
- Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - March Pizza
Tuesdays - March Subway
Wednesdays - March Panda Express
Thursdays - March Baja Fresh
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot