News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- April 24 -- LAST SCRIP ORDER, due to office by 3:30pm
- May 1-4 -- Teacher Appreciation Week, details to follow
- May 1 -- Have your student write a note of thanks and/or appreciation to their teachers and hand deliver to teachers on Monday, May 1
- May 11 -- Last PAC meeting for this school year, 6:30pm cafeteria
New Order of Business:
- THANK YOU!! We want to say thank you to all those who came and voted on the surplus funds. We are happy to announce that we will be purchasing three smartboards for the school.
- PAC meeting minutes, 4.13.17 April PAC Meeting Minutes
- Looking for new PAC members-- We need to fill three positions (Chair, Co-chair, and Secretary) by May. If we don’t have these positions filled...PAC will dissolve.
- LAST WEEK FOR LUNCHES--Due to other obligations, Scrip and the Lunch program will conclude at the end of April. If you have paid for May lunches, please contact Brenda Carlson for a reimbursement.
- Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - April Pizza
Tuesdays - April Subway
Wednesdays - April Panda Express
Thursdays - April Baja Fresh
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot