News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- April 30 -- Church Appreciation, a few parent volunteers are providing some treats for church members to say thanks.
- May 1-4 -- Teacher Appreciation Week, details below
- May 2 -- PAC meeting, 6:30pm cafeteria
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, MAY 1-4
- Monday: Teachers and staff will receive their favorite Starbucks drink. Please have your child write a special note to their teachers, specialists, and/or any other staff member. Have your child deliver their notes directly to them that morning!
- Tuesday: The teachers will be given a snack bag to enjoy throughout the day.
- Wednesday: PAC will be providing lunch for all staff.
- Thursday: A special gift for each teacher and staff member.
New Order of Business:
- PAC meeting minutes, 4.13.17 April PAC Meeting Minutes
- Looking for new PAC members-- We need to fill three positions (Chair, Co-chair, and Secretary). We will be voting these positions in on Tuesday. If we don’t have these positions filled...PAC will dissolve.
- Thank you to Brenda Carlson for the countless hours organizing and maintaining our scrip and lunch program. We appreciate all your time and commitment over the last several years with these programs!
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot