News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- April 10 -- Scrip order due to office by 3:30pm
- April 13 -- PAC Board meeting, moved to evening, 6:30pm **This will be a voting meeting on distribution of funds, from previously collected fundraisers, excluding Kids First funds already allocated for the school board general fund** --Find PAC Board Meeting Agenda here-- 4.13.17 PAC Agenda
- April 24 -- LAST SCRIP ORDER, due to office by 3:30pm
New Order of Business:
- Voting on Surplus Funds-- All current SCS parents, guardians, teachers and staff are allowed one vote and must be present at our upcoming meeting to decide where to allocate surplus funds. Voting will be confidential. All votes will be tallied and reported back at the meeting.
- Looking for new PAC members-- We need to fill all four positions (Chair, Co-chair, Secretary and Treasurer) by May!! If we don’t have these positions filled...PAC will dissolve.
- LAST MONTH FOR LUNCHES--Due to other obligations, Scrip and the Lunch program will conclude at the end of April. If you have paid for May lunches, please contact Brenda Carlson for a reimbursement.
- Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - April Pizza
Tuesdays - April Subway
Wednesdays - April Panda Express
Thursdays - April Baja Fresh
- Book Fair-- Our next Scholastic Book Fair is April 10-13. Here's the link to volunteer for the Book Fair. http://signup.com/go/LcxHac
We still need help with take down on Thursday, April 13. Contact Jennifer Gatke at email@example.com for details.
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot