News From the PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)
- January 26 -- ****Rescheduled PAC Board Meeting, 7:00pm, sanctuary****
- January 27 -- SCS Family Bingo Night, 6:30-8pm
- February 6 -- Scrip Order due to office by 3:30pm
New Order of Business:
- Family Bingo Night -- SCS is hosting a free event for our Sherwood Charter School families. Please come join us Friday night, January 27 from 6:30-8pm in the cafeteria. Food, Fun and Friends!
- TAX Donation Letters from Kids First will be coming home end of January/beginning of February. Thank you for your contributions!
- Winter Kids First -- We will be conducting our final drive during the month of February. Please be on the lookout for these letters coming home by mail. These funds will be combined with our Fall funds and given to the school. Our annual goal is to raise $25,000 for the school. We have collected about $9,000 from our Fall Kids First fundraiser.
- Library Help!! -- We are in need of several volunteers for our library. If you are interested in helping, please contact Lori Vanderkamp at firstname.lastname@example.org
At home help: Take boxes home to label with barcodes and reading level
In-library help: Additional help needing sorting and re-shelving books.
Long Term: Looking for someone to “learn the ropes” of the library.
- January Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
- February Lunch Forms-- Turn in Thursday, the week before you want lunch.
Mondays - February Pizza
Tuesdays - February Subway
Wednesdays - February Panda Express
Thursdays - February Baja Fresh
- Please contact the PAC board if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Our blogspot: Sherwood Charter School Blogspot